Saturday, July 10, 2010 / 7/10/2010 01:53:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Saturday morning.
Always the lethargic morning for me.
Homework still not quite done. Seriously not in the mood to.
Mum don't allow me go to
-the airport (29JULY2010 5.10pm)
-the fan meet (30JULY2010 7.30pm)
like wtf?
Its not everyday J-artists (especially JRock) come to Singapore OK? I mean the Singapore population is already dominated by stupid crazy kpop fans.
Then the ONE TIME JRock comes to Singapore, I'm not allowed to go?
Mum and Dad both says not to chase stars.
WTF? I'm still young. Cannot let me be a teenager izzit? Walau eh. My life is so restricted by them sia. FML TTM.
I would defy them and go to the fan meet. But I don't want them to suddenly say I can't go to the Sundown Festival. ARGH. FUCK IT ALL.
I hate my life. Why was i born anyways? To be your marionette? Sorry hor. Might as well you get a pet and replace it with me so you can restrain it all you want. But seriously, one day this will come and bite you back when i start to resent you (which is pretty soon).
I'm already losing my patience with studies and school things. I don't need parents setting goals and deciding my life on my behalf. I'm not your fucking puppet dammit. Since you like controlling people's life, why don't you actually look at your own? MYOB. Just cause you felt that you made mistakes and don't want me to do the same, doesn't mean that you have to decide everything for me.
My poly or JC has already been decided. Even my UNIVERSITY has already been decided. Well, why don't you decide who my friends are, decide what i wear, decide what i say and decide what i do?
HUH? WHY DON'T YOU?
Fuck it all.
Always the lethargic morning for me.
Homework still not quite done. Seriously not in the mood to.
Mum don't allow me go to
-the airport (29JULY2010 5.10pm)
-the fan meet (30JULY2010 7.30pm)
like wtf?
Its not everyday J-artists (especially JRock) come to Singapore OK? I mean the Singapore population is already dominated by stupid crazy kpop fans.
Then the ONE TIME JRock comes to Singapore, I'm not allowed to go?
Mum and Dad both says not to chase stars.
WTF? I'm still young. Cannot let me be a teenager izzit? Walau eh. My life is so restricted by them sia. FML TTM.
I would defy them and go to the fan meet. But I don't want them to suddenly say I can't go to the Sundown Festival. ARGH. FUCK IT ALL.
I hate my life. Why was i born anyways? To be your marionette? Sorry hor. Might as well you get a pet and replace it with me so you can restrain it all you want. But seriously, one day this will come and bite you back when i start to resent you (which is pretty soon).
I'm already losing my patience with studies and school things. I don't need parents setting goals and deciding my life on my behalf. I'm not your fucking puppet dammit. Since you like controlling people's life, why don't you actually look at your own? MYOB. Just cause you felt that you made mistakes and don't want me to do the same, doesn't mean that you have to decide everything for me.
My poly or JC has already been decided. Even my UNIVERSITY has already been decided. Well, why don't you decide who my friends are, decide what i wear, decide what i say and decide what i do?
HUH? WHY DON'T YOU?
Fuck it all.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

