カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Distress and Coma
Thursday, July 15, 2010 / 7/15/2010 07:53:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Ima just crap a little bit uh feel free to skip on or fear that your mind may be a little warped after this.

Ok seriously. I have a few comments

FIRST
Ok. The way the bitch is treating me is starting to pissed me off. She's such a hypocrite. Keep skipping choir when the seniors are still around, then suddenly appear after the whole fiasco of the choir camp is over and the seniors step down. Now taking authority over the others like she's very big. So what if she got into SYF? That doesn't give her the privilege to keep skipping CCA like nobody's business. Should have known. Its so typical of that bitch.

On the day of the Esplanade. I asked Yi Ling to sit with us uh. Then apparently she has to open her mouth and ask Amanda and the rest to sit with her. So OK. Yi Ling go sit with them uh. Cause well, they're close and of course i have no intention of ripping people away from who they wanna hang out with and stuff unlike HER.

She's such a bitch. Seriously.
-I stood up and defended her in Sec 1 when something went wrong.
-I comforted her when she was KICKED OUT of her clique.

How did she repay me?
-She stole my friend.
-Turned the class against me.
-When she got kicked out and after i comforted her, she stole my group of friends AGAIN.
-Then she lied, saying her mum WANTED her to transfer to PRSS, but in actual fact, to steal my spot.

Here's all i KNOW. IDK what fuck she might have done in Sec 2 and i don't fucking give a damn.



----------



SECOND
Im especially pissed on Thursday. Its obviously due to the fact that:
-There's triple science
-There's double maths
-There's P.E
-There's Choir.

Seriously i wanna murder the person who planned the time table with very good reasons. I'd rather kill one person then that one person killing almost 3/4 of the class (i know e8 have a lot of aesthetic group people uh)



---------



THIRD
I hate it when my parents get on my nerves. I'm going to Sundown and that's final. I already bought the fucking ticket so can they seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP about it already?

I mean, seriously. How often do you see J-music artists coming to Singapore? What more VISUAL KEI J-ROCK? Its always KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP KPOP. Do you seriously know how fucking annoying it is? Hearing korea everywhere. Its irritating. But this is what happens when I'm always different from everyone else. And I'm cool with that. But seriously. When a chance like this comes up. Its an opportunity i can't pass up.

So... LAY OFF. I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT THIS.


Ok. So i've ranted. But the language isn't that bad as compared to a sailor's. I'm sure i can be worse that that (:

Then i shall continue with my post and be all cheery and crap! :D

Today was a tiring day. As a typical Thursday for this semester.

Auditions during choir. Screwed it up. (YES!)

Anyways. I'm really tired with the workload. I really need to start on my homework and all. So yeah. Not much today.

じゃねえ~

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.