カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Nakigahara
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 / 7/14/2010 08:19:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


THINGS I WILL NEVER DO

by Kanda

(OR BAKANDA AS KNOWN BY MOYASHI)

1. Die.

Moyashi swears that if I die, he'll find a way to bring me back just to kill me himself. Lavi claims it's a sign of our love. I think they're both crazy.

2. Lose to Moyashi.

I'm at 6 wins, 2 losses. Tch. He caught me off guard those times.

3. Get involved with this thing called Love...again.

Since it'll technically be cheating on Moyashi.

(The below point was added by Allen the Awesome Walker)

4. Leave Allen for someone else.

Moyashi, that's the same thing as 3.

Is not.

Just shut up, you brat.

Say that you love me first.

No.

You don't love me anymore?

That's not...

Say it.

...Fine. I love you, Allen.

Good. Because I love you too.
Source

YESSSS MY LAPPY CAN USE ALR! Today's the THIRD DAY. HAHA Anyways, i pray it will last till after E-learning on Friday ._.

OK. So Im thinking of changing phone (LAWLLLLL) cause OMNIA II is like loading very slowly. Don't get me wrong. I love the phone. Its just that it pisses me off when i have to wait for it to load so damn long! D:
Also when i plugged the phone into my lappy, the NPS thingy can't detect my phone cause when i plug in, the screen on my phone never show anything ._. so i cant select the "Connect to NPS" thingy. argh. Epic fail. OMNIA II has a trade-in value of $300 tho. I wonder if i can trade that in and get a sony ericsson phone cause i do love SE. haha :D

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.