Sunday, July 18, 2010 / 7/18/2010 10:12:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Went out with Devon today :D
First met with chocopon at City Hall then after that went to HMV which is nearby. Looked at all the albums. Made fun at some of them :3 and then went to Niwa Sushi for lunch. After that popped by Starbucks which is next door. Sat and chatted there. Spent about total 4hours at Niwa and Starbucks (LOL a lot of things to chat)
Then went to Orchard, Kinokuniya! :D Neo Genesis Vol 46 on sale so 45 no more (T.T) then saw D.Gray-Man book 20. OMG COVER IS ALLEN & YUU. Immediately TAKE! Then roamed a while until a weirdo came up to us and ask where the Naruto mangas are (Weird seh. Can ask the counter or look by himself). Then I showed him uhh. Then walked away with Devon. Then his friend came up to us after a while, tapped Devon's bag and said "Hey, did you see my friend? I saw you two talking to him a while ago."
The two of us were like "Umm no."
He ask, "So, what did you guys talked about?"
I said, "Umm he asked us where the Naruto mangas are."
He said, "Oh. Actually the fact that he talked to you two is that he showed an interest to the two of you. So maybe if one of you can give us your email address so he can add you on facebook...?"
I gave Devon a look, she gave me a look back.
We replied, "No."
He said OK and walked away, not before tapping me on my back. WTF?
OMG SCARY T.T
Then i asked Devon if there was anything else, if not then i guess we better zao, if not later something happen again. Then OK. I paid for my book and left the place.
After that we decided to go Far East, cause of Haru. Then when we were there, Haru didn't have the things Devon wanted so we went to the Haru at *Scape. MRT-ed to Somerset and then went to *Scape.
Got to Haru and looked around. She found her leaflets and then we headed back to 313@Somerset... Then after i stepped outta *Scape building, I saw a place where can play Table Tennis! OMG. I soooo wanna go there! :DDDDD Anyone up for it? :D
OK anyways, went back to 313@Somerset, we both suggested at the same time to go HMV. haha xD Went there and looked around for a long time before Mum called and asked where i was... Then i guess it was getting late so i said i had to go... (mum and dad waiting for me buy dinner anyways) And then MRT-ed back. Devon got off at Dhoby Ghaut and then i continued to City Hall before changing MRT and heading back to Tampines to buy Subway for my mum and I and then to S11 foodcourt to buy dad's chicken cube fried rice. :D
So i guess that's about it :D Its 10.11pm now. Better go offline! Tomorrow's first common test paper. ENGLISH. (UGHH!!)
First met with chocopon at City Hall then after that went to HMV which is nearby. Looked at all the albums. Made fun at some of them :3 and then went to Niwa Sushi for lunch. After that popped by Starbucks which is next door. Sat and chatted there. Spent about total 4hours at Niwa and Starbucks (LOL a lot of things to chat)
Then went to Orchard, Kinokuniya! :D Neo Genesis Vol 46 on sale so 45 no more (T.T) then saw D.Gray-Man book 20. OMG COVER IS ALLEN & YUU. Immediately TAKE! Then roamed a while until a weirdo came up to us and ask where the Naruto mangas are (Weird seh. Can ask the counter or look by himself). Then I showed him uhh. Then walked away with Devon. Then his friend came up to us after a while, tapped Devon's bag and said "Hey, did you see my friend? I saw you two talking to him a while ago."
The two of us were like "Umm no."
He ask, "So, what did you guys talked about?"
I said, "Umm he asked us where the Naruto mangas are."
He said, "Oh. Actually the fact that he talked to you two is that he showed an interest to the two of you. So maybe if one of you can give us your email address so he can add you on facebook...?"
I gave Devon a look, she gave me a look back.
We replied, "No."
He said OK and walked away, not before tapping me on my back. WTF?
OMG SCARY T.T
Then i asked Devon if there was anything else, if not then i guess we better zao, if not later something happen again. Then OK. I paid for my book and left the place.
After that we decided to go Far East, cause of Haru. Then when we were there, Haru didn't have the things Devon wanted so we went to the Haru at *Scape. MRT-ed to Somerset and then went to *Scape.
Got to Haru and looked around. She found her leaflets and then we headed back to 313@Somerset... Then after i stepped outta *Scape building, I saw a place where can play Table Tennis! OMG. I soooo wanna go there! :DDDDD Anyone up for it? :D
OK anyways, went back to 313@Somerset, we both suggested at the same time to go HMV. haha xD Went there and looked around for a long time before Mum called and asked where i was... Then i guess it was getting late so i said i had to go... (mum and dad waiting for me buy dinner anyways) And then MRT-ed back. Devon got off at Dhoby Ghaut and then i continued to City Hall before changing MRT and heading back to Tampines to buy Subway for my mum and I and then to S11 foodcourt to buy dad's chicken cube fried rice. :D
So i guess that's about it :D Its 10.11pm now. Better go offline! Tomorrow's first common test paper. ENGLISH. (UGHH!!)

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

